Ahhhh, today was the perfect morning to go to my favorite flea market, Hartville! I had one of the best times. I was able to walk without use of my cane! Whoo hoo! I even chatted with a great Slovenian woman who was selling boxes. I did buy a Russian birch box from her at a great price. I liked her so much, I gave her a hug and a kiss afterwards. I so wanted to buy some of the Russian lacquered boxes she had, but ran out of money. Honestly, I"m glad I brought only twenty dollars with me! Had I brought more, I would have simply BOUGHT more!
I'm still trying to work through the bad words that were exchanged between me and my former friends. Thing is, they don't seem to realize that in order to maintain a friendship, they have to BE friends and not just be selfish takers. Maybe time will show them how selfish they are as their friends slowly leave them one by one.
But onto happier news. It's a SUNSHINE day in the great state of Ohio! The temperatures are very comfortable and everyone I meet seems to have a smile on their lips and a song in their hearts. Or ears, as many people have iPods these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment