Monday, September 10, 2007

Detaching takes time

I'm working my way through it all. I like who I am and where I am going. I love being married. I am proud of the successes we have accomplished together. We don't fight. We can disagree, but there is no anger.

Holding onto anger takes too much energy away from one's Self, as well as others.

I am no longer angry at my former friends. I hold some disappointment, but that too is fading.

I can't make others see the view from my eyes.

Is my view correct? My gut says, "yes"

Was I wrong in the manner that I chose to cut ties? My gut again says, "yes"

It is done. I see no repairs in the future unless I grovel for forgiveness. My pride says, "Fuck no"

Give it up. Toss it to the Winds.

Adieu. Adios. So long, Fare thee well.

I see a light in my future.

No comments: