We will be spending the night at Port Orleans Riverside. This is one of the Disney Resorts that is having a Spring special on rooms. I believe this resort used to be known as Dixie Landings. It's got the flavor of New Orleans and the bayou. Looks good to us!
We really loved Coronado Springs when we stayed there for 4/3 in September. The beds were very comfortable and the room was much larger than what we had in the All Star resort a few years back. I'm hoping Port Orleans is similar in room size and bed comfort. It's important to have a nice bed!
After Disney, we will return to the Gulf coast to visit Jane and Bill. They live very close to where Stephen King winters! I took the opportunity to drop Mr. King a letter a few weeks ago and hope he has not left for Maine yet. But I'm sure he'll return by April when his Red Sox begin playing.
And, a trip to Florida is NEVER complete unless we pay a visit with The Mattman!!!! I wonder if he's still bartending at Don Caesar's? I guess we will find out soon enough!
This week, Spencer should be receiving his CD by Gryphon. I know he's been wanting to hear this album again. His copy is on vinyl and we don't own a record player! So we had to wait for the CD. And now, we found it!!! I'm eager to hear it as well. I do like the song Lament from this particular album (Red Queen to Gryphon Three).
Well, goodbye March!
No comments:
Post a Comment