Monday, March 19, 2012
Mia and Me
Say hello to my little friend. I bought my Clarisonic Mia in Poppy almost a year ago after seeing photographs of myself at a party with my rosacea red face. Needless to say, I was rather horrified and ashamed. I decided to do something about it!
I searched the internet and finally decided to buy my Mia directly from Claironic. Two weeks later, my new Mia arrived with a normal and sensitive brush head, travel bag, charger, and a travel size facial cleanser. I allowed my Mia to charge for 18 hours and tried the sensitive brush head and with the cleanser.
I had found love!
My first impression was the massaging quality of the Mia. It's amazing, soothing and makes washing my face a pleasure. I wanted to do it again! I noticed my face felt smoother after only two uses. It seemed to even be brightening my skin a bit. The redness was fading! I ordered four types of cleaners that Clarisonic offers. I started out with the gentle hydro cleanser. Within a month, my rosacea was under control. All this after only using this little joy twice a day!
I have noticed that if I skip using my Mia for more than 2 days, my face begins to look tired. Once, after not using it for an entire month, (SHAME ON ME!!) I seemed to look older, my eyes sagging a bit, the redness was coming back, and my face felt like it was beginning to feel less toned. The texture of my skin was rough.
After THAT lesson, I always use my Mia twice a day. My moisturizer lasts forever because I don't need to use as much. My face is so smooth, even my makeup goes on so much better. And yes, fine lines and wrinkles do seem to be lessened. I also use the skin polish once a week, and switched to the nourishing cleanser during winter months. I can't stop aging completely, but I can continue faithfully using my Mia.
This is a recent photo of me, taken in March 2012:
And what I looked like before Mia in early 2011:
Now you understand.
I LOVE MY MIA!
Now you understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment