I use a certain social networking site that's famous. I'll leave you to guess. I have friends on there I know personally, and we enjoy sharing photos and things that make me laugh.
Then there are the Mommies....
These mommies relish in being the Ultra Mommies. They post unflattering photos of their children with their toothless faces and goofy grins. They think potty training is a subject we all want to know about. Some soon-to-be mommies even go as far to post their ultrasound photos.
I don't share the MRI photos of my brain, or the colonoscopy that my aunt had, so why in the world would I want to look at your fetus?
Some of us are happy not to have little ones running amok destroying our furniture and ruining our carpets anymore. Some of us are not even grandmothers yet. Some of us are happy being adults. And we do adult things that may even shock your sensitive Sesame Street addled brains. But we don't post those things because we CONSIDER OUR AUDIENCE.
Please stop torturing me with your photos and I'll stop bitching on my blog about it. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment