It seems the same pseudo rocker who took advantage of my generous and kind nature has a bit of a shady past. A quick check of the internet shows past court cases relating to him passing bad checks. This only goes to show that his present actions may indeed not be honorable in nature.
I am thankful to the people on Twitter who have removed the wool from over my eyes and allowed me to see the more about this person. I'm glad I did not get too close, or else it would be just like what happened when Spence and I met up with Regan and his failed business ventures.
In other Twitter news, it seems Tila Tequila is causing a bit of a shit storm with her wild inconsistent tweets. I don't know this Tequila chick from Adam, but I do know that fame can be an ugly thing. You just don't have to act ugly and act out if you with to remain favorable in the eyes of the public.
I'm glad that my Yahoo days are growing farther and farther behind me. I don't feel the need to go into Yahoo chat as often as did. My visits to Yahoo chat very brief. The booters still like to play their power games, and I almost feel sorry for them. There is much more to the net than Yahoo. Yahoo has turned into a sewer and caters to bullies and terrorists. I'd love to see Yahoo sued for allowing such hatred. Any takers for a class action lawsuit?
No comments:
Post a Comment