Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Organic Liason another Scientology scam?

I just received an email today about Kirstie Alley's new weight loss program called Organic Liaison. After checking out the site at

http://www.organicliaison.com/

I wondered why the corporate address is based in Florida.

I threw the address into Google and was surprised to discover that a Saul B. Lipson, a CPA agency is at this same address. Then, for fun, I Googled "Saul B. Lipson Scientology" and discovered, he's a Scientologist much like Kirstie Alley.

I also found his personal website at http://home.oursites.net/saulblipson/

Under the section entitled "Groups I Support", I found a group called Narconon. So, I Googled, that, too.

It seems that Narconon is not safe as demonstrated on this site http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Narconon/safety.htm


Now, with Kirstie Alley launching her new weight loss plan, could it possibly be that some of the proceeds from this program (membership fee + supplements would go to fund Scientology?

I also noted on the Organic Liaison site there are no references to any scientific research that can prove this plan is beneficial to weight loss or safe. Only the testimonials and people she hired can say it is.

One more thing, Kirstie Alley has only been on this program for a few months, so how can she claim it works? No long term results are offered. This really makes me wonder, what are people truly getting into with this program?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirstie Alley's organic liaison looks to have strong ties to Scientology theres some pretty good facts and searchable links on this site that seem to confirm the stories a must read! a fun site too!
your instincts are great!
enjoy the link


http://forums.whyweprotest.net/69-cos-front-groups/kirstie-alleys-weight-loss-program-organic-liaison-62087/