Yup, it seems that someone from Twitter tried to post a comment. Thankfully, I can accept or deny the comments. And guess what? It's gone. I never read it.
But perhaps you say, "But gee Clod, why not give the guy his say?". Well, dear reader, I know what is coming. And that is excuses. I don't need to read these excuses. I have heard enough from others on Twitter to know this is what this man does. He uses people and thinks it's alright. It is amoral. I do believe this person is a sociopath. Saying sociopath is not slander. It is an observation.
It is true this man sent me an empty CD case in July. It is also true, I did not say anything to him about it at the time. I merely pushed it into the back of my mind and marked it off as a mistake. And yes, I WAS also promised a t-shirt from same said person for donating extra moneys to a charity fundraiser on Twitter that went by the name of Aquathon. The t-shirt never arrived.
I really didn't think much about these events until recently, when I noticed others were saying the same thing. I got a few DMs on it from some people. I was appalled to hear that this same man has asked people for money on Twitter to help pay for his studio time. How low class is that?
The sad thing is, I even bought a stupid hat from Cafe Press with his band's name on it. That hat has now been defaced and will soon be sacrificed in a fire that I hope to have to have recorded for the pleasure of myself and many others. It may not be justice, but it will be fun.
So, I'm writing the bum off. He's nothing to me, and probably will never be anything in the future. He appears to live in a delusion and we are all mistaken about him. Yeah right.
No comments:
Post a Comment